After uninstalled and tried to install it again Every time we start the installation from the installed downloaded from Office 365 portal we get the Error Code 30125-1011 (12007) almost immediately after the screen which says “We’re getting things ready” is shown.
How to Fix Install Error code 30125-1011 (12007) :
Before you try the steps below, close the error message, restart your computer and try installing Office again. You should also check your updates to make sure all critical updates are installed on your computer.
If you need any further assistance in following the instructions please Initiate the Chat with our technical expert.
Error Code 30125-1011 : Live Assist Support
Windows 7 :
- Click Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Click the Office program you want to repair, and then click Change.
- Do one of the following:
- In Office 2010, click Repair > Continue.
- In Office 2013/office 2016, click Quick Repair.
Windows 8 :
- Press the Windows logo key + X to see a list of commands and options.
2. Click Programs and Features.
3. Click the Office program you want to Remove.
4. Do one of the following:
> In Office 2010, click Remove > Continue.
> In Office 2013/office 2016, click Uninstall.
You might need to restart your computer after uninstall is complete.
Please note the following points before you start re-installation of Office 2013 / 365 :
- Temporarily disable your antivirus and firewall
- Try updating your router firmware
- Use Disk Clean up to delete temporary files and temporary internet files
- Reset Internet Explorer settings
- Start Internet Explorer without add-ons
- Turn off hardware acceleration
- Reset the Task Scheduler
- Try a hardwired connection
>> Now try to Install Office program and check if the issue ( Error code 30015-6 ) persists <<
Error code 30125-1011 solutions:
Step 1 :
Go to office.com/setup and enter your product key.
Step 2 :
Verify your microsoft office product key by logging in to microsoft account.
Step 3 :
Select the language and click on install.
Step 4 :
Office installation is getting things ready for you.
Step 5 :
Office installed successfully on this computer
If the issue ( Error code 30125-1011 (12007) ) persists after installing the Office 2013/ 365 ,
There might be an issue with system registry settings or configuration files.
It is strongly recommended to have check on your computer by the technical support member,
Click on the Image below to Initiate the chat with our Technical Expert:
Same Error issues:
30125-1011,error code 30125-1011 (12029),30125-1011 (12007),error code 30125-1011 (12007),office 365 error 30125-1011,30125-1007
Read more Error codes:
Thanks for visiting Live Assist
Live Assist is one of the best service support agency please visit and get more live chat support form my office experts. Thanking you