While setting up emails with your Outlook accounts. They have all gone smoothly except this one. All the settings might correct and the email test works, you will get the green check bar after clicking Next. However, upon closing out the test and attempting to click Next, immediately you get the Error Code 0x8007052e .
These kind of issues rises due to conflicts in outlook profile while upgrading the office suite or windows update. It can be fixed easily with some basic knowledge on outlook profiles.
Solution for Error Code 0x8007052e :
To resolve this issue you may try the following step:
Try setting up the email account in a new Outlook Profile and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
Setting up new outlook profile:
A profile consists of accounts, data files, and settings that specify where your email messages are saved.
- Exit Outlook.
- In Control Panel, click or double-click Mail.
- Where is Mail in Control Panel?
- Mail appears in different Control Panel locations depending on the version of the Microsoft Windows operating system, Control Panel view selected, and whether a 32- or 64-bit operating system or version of Microsoft Outlook is installed.
- The easiest way to locate Mail is to open Control Panel in Windows, and then in the Search box at the top of window, type Mail. In Control Panel for Windows XP, type Mail in the Address box.
- NOTE: The Mail icon appears after Outlook starts for the first time.
- The title bar of the Mail Setup dialog box contains the name of the current profile. To select a different existing profile, click Show Profiles, select the profile name, and then click Properties.
- Click Show Profiles.
- Click Add.
- Type a name for the profile, and then click OK.
You can add additional (non-Exchange) mail accounts to your profile, like Gmail or Live.com, or change options for your account’s data files.
After creating the new Outlook Profile, try setting up your email account in the new Profile.
Check if you are able to setup the email account successfully in the new Profile.
Hope the above information helps you in fixing Error Code 0x8007052e .
If the issue ( Error Code 0x8007052e ) persists after performing above steps ,
There might be an issue with system registry settings or configuration files.
It is strongly recommended to have check on your computer by the technical support member,
Click on the Image below to Initiate the chat with our Technical Expert: