Error Code 3-1 While Installing Office 365 / 2013
Error Code 3-1 Description :
Error Code 3-1 usually occurs if a second installation of Office was started before the first installation was finished or if you restarted your computer before the current Office installation was finished.
How to Fix Install Error Code 3-1 :
Please follow the steps mentioned below to fix Error Code 3-1 :
Before you are attempting the steps below, shut the error message, restart your laptop and check out putting in workplace once more. you ought to conjointly check your updates to form certain all crucial updates square measure put in on your laptop
If you need any further assistance in following the instructions please Initiate the Chat with our technical expert.
Windows 7 :
- Click Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Click the Office program you want to repair, and then click Change.
- Do one of the following :
- In Office 2010, click Repair > Continue.
- In Office 2013, click Quick Repair.
Windows 8 :
1. Press the Windows logo key + X to see a list of commands and options.
2. Click Programs and Features.
3. Click the Office program you want to Remove.
4. Do one of the following:
> In Office 2010, click Remove > Continue.
> In Office 2013, click Uninstall.
You might need to restart your computer after uninstall is complete.
Please note the following points before you start re-installation of Office 2013 / 365 :
- Temporarily disable your antivirus and firewall
- Try updating your router firmware
- Use Disk Clean up to delete temporary files and temporary internet files
- Reset Internet Explorer settings
- Start Internet Explorer without add-on
- Turn off hardware acceleration
- Reset the Task Scheduler
- Try a hard wired connection
>> Now try to Install Office program and check if the issue ( Error code 3-1 ) persists <<
Step 1 :
Go to office.com/setup and enter your product key.
Step 2 :
Verify the micro soft office product key
Step 3 :
Select the language and click on install
Step 4 :
Step 5 :
Step 6 :
office installed successfully on this computer now.
If the issue ( Error Code 3-1) persists after installing the Office 2013/ 365 ,
There might be an issue with system registry settings , configuration files or temporary files.
It is strongly recommended to have check on your computer by the technical support member,
Click on the Image below to Initiate the chat with our Technical Expert:
Follow Dennnis on Google+
Office error code 3-1 Search Keywords :