Error Code 30102-13 While Installing Office 365
Error Code 30102-13 Description :
Error code 30102-13 can occur if a previous install of Office failed. Something went wrong error code 30102-13
How to Fix Install Error Code 30102-13 :
Please follow the steps mentioned below to fix Error 30102-13 :
Before you try the steps below, close the error message, restart your computer and try installing Office again. You should also check your updates to make sure all critical updates are installed on your computer.
If you need any further assistance in following the instructions please Initiate the Chat with our technical expert.
Windows 7 :
- Click Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Click the Office program you want to repair, and then click Change.
- Do one of the following:
- In Office 2010, click Repair > Continue.
- In Office 2013, click Quick Repair.
Windows 8 :
1. Press the Windows logo key + X to see a list of commands and options.
2. Click Programs and Features.
3. Click the Office program you want to Remove.
4. Do one of the following :
> In Office 2010, click Remove > Continue.
> In Office 2013, click Uninstall.
You might need to restart your computer after uninstall is complete.
Please note the following points before you start re-installation of Office 2013 / 365 :
- Temporarily disable your antivirus and firewall
- Try updating your router firmware
- Use Disk Clean up to delete temporary files and temporary internet files
- Reset Internet Explorer settings
- Start Internet Explorer without add-ons
- Turn off hardware acceleration
- Reset the Task Scheduler
- Try a hardwired connection
>> Now try to Install Office program and check if the issue ( Error code 30102-13 ) persists <<
Step 1 :
Go to office.com/setup and enter your product key.
Step 2 :
Enter log in details to verify the product key which you have entered.
Step 3 :
You can select the language here. Click on install button to start installation.
Step 4 :
Microsoft office is installing now.
Step 5 :
Here you can view the new stuff in the office program.
Step 6 :
Now office 365/2013 is ready for use.
If the issue ( Error Code 30102-13 ) persists after installing the Office 2013/ 365 ,
There might be an issue with system registry settings or configuration files.
It is strongly recommended to have check on your computer by the technical support member,
Click on the Image below to Initiate the chat with our Technical Expert:
Search Keywords :
Microsoft Office Error Code 30102-13
Office 365 Error Code 30102-13
Office 2013 Error Code 30102-13
How To Fix Error Code 30102-13
Solution For Error 30102-13
Live Support For 30102-13
Support For Error Code 30102-13
30102-13 Office Error
Reasons For Error Code 30102-13
Fehler Code 30102-13
Unable to Install Office Error 30102-13
Microsoft On line Support for Error 30102-13
Microsoft office 2013 Support
Microsoft Office 365 Support
Office 365 technical support phone number
Like Us @ Facebook