Error Code 30125-4 Live Assist Tech Support:-
Error Code 30125-4 Description :
Error Code 30125-4 can occur if your antivirus or malware software or your firewall is interfering with the Office install. Proxy settings on your computer can also cause this problem
How to Fix Install Error Code 30125-4 :
Please follow the steps mentioned below to fix Error 30125-4 :
Before you try the steps below, close the error message, restart your computer and try installing Office again. You should also check your updates to make sure all critical updates are installed on your computer.
If you need any further assistance in following the instructions please Initiate the Chat with our technical expert.
Windows 7 :
- Click Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Click the Office program you want to repair, and then click Change.
- Do one of the following :
- In Office 2010, click Repair > Continue.
- In Office 2013, click Quick Repair.
Windows 8 :
1. Press the Windows logo key + X to see a list of commands and options.
2. Click Programs and Features.
3. Click the Office program you want to Remove.
4. Do one of the following:
> In Office 2010, click Remove > Continue.
> In Office 2013, click Uninstall.
You might need to restart your computer after uninstall is complete.
Please note the following points before you start re-installation of Office 2013 / 365 :
- Temporarily disable your antivirus and firewall
- Temporarily disable proxy settings
- Use Disk Clean up to delete temporary files and temporary internet files
- Reset Internet Explorer settings
- Start Internet Explorer without add-ons
- Turn off hardware acceleration
- Reset the Task Scheduler
- Try a hardwired connection
>> Now try to Install Office program and check if the issue ( Error code 30125-4 ) persists <<
Step 1 :
Go to office.com/setup and enter your product key.
Step 2 :
Step 3 :
Step 4 :
Step 5 :
Step 6 :
Now try to open any of office document or new word file and check the result.
If the issue ( Error Code 30125-4 ) persists after re-installing the Office 2013/ 365 ,
There might be an issue with proxy settings and firewall issues or anti virus may interrupt the installation.
It is strongly recommended to have check on your computer by the technical support engineer,
Click on the Image below to Initiate the chat with our Technical Expert:
Follow Us on Facebook @ Live Assist
Microsoft Office Error Code 30125-4
Office 365 Error Code 30125-4
Office 2013 Error Code 30125-4
How To Fix Error Code 30125-4
Solution For Error 30125-4
Live Support For 30125-4
Support For Error Code 30125-4
30125-4 Office Error
Reasons For Error Code 30125-4
Fehler Code 30125-4
Unable to Install Office Error 30125-4
Microsoft On line Support for Error 30125-4
Microsoft office 2013 Support
Microsoft Office 365 Support
Office 365 technical support phone number