Error Code 30126-4 When Installing Office 365/2013
Error Code 30126-4 Description :
Error Code 30126-4 can occur if there’s a problem installing the 64-bit version of Office, if temporary files are causing a conflict, or if a previous install of Office failed.
How to Fix Install Error Code 30126-4 :
Please follow the steps mentioned below to fix Error 30126-4 :
Before you try the steps below, close the error message, restart your computer and try installing Office again. You should also check your updates to make sure all critical updates are installed on your computer.
If you need any further assistance in following the instructions please Initiate the Chat with our technical expert.
Windows 7 :
- Click Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Click the Office program you want to repair, and then click Change.
- Do one of the following :
- In Office 2010, click Repair > Continue.
- In Office 2013, click Quick Repair.
Windows 8 :
1. Press the Windows logo key + X to see a list of commands and options.
2. Click Programs and Features.
3. Click the Office program you want to Remove.
4. Do one of the following:
> In Office 2010, click Remove > Continue.
> In Office 2013, click Uninstall.
You might need to restart your computer after uninstall is complete.
Please note the following points before you start re-installation of Office 2013 / 365 :
- Temporarily disable your antivirus and firewall
- Try updating your router firmware
- Use Disk Clean up to delete temporary files and temporary internet files
- Reset Internet Explorer settings
- Start Internet Explorer without add-ons
- Turn off hardware acceleration
- Reset the Task Scheduler
- Try a hardwired connection
>> Now try to Install Office program and check if the issue ( Error code 30126-4 ) persists <<
Step 1 :
Go to office.com/setup and enter your product key.
Step 2 :
Log in to microsoft account to verify the product key.
Step 3 :
Select the language and click on Install
Step 4 :
Installing now ( getting things ready )
Step 5 :
Step 6 :
Office was installed successfully on this computer
Now try to open any of office document or new word file and check the result.
If the issue ( Error Code 30126-4 ) persists after re-installing the Office 2013/ 365 ,
There might be an issue with system registry settings or temporary files.
It is strongly recommended to have check on your computer by the technical expert,
Click on the Image below to Initiate the chat with our Technical Expert:
Follow Us on Facebook @ Live Assist
Error Code 30126-4 Search Keywords :
Microsoft Office Error Code 30126-4
Office 365 Error Code 30126-4
Office 2013 Error Code 30126-4
How To Fix Error Code 30126-4
Solution For Error 30126-4
Live Support For 30126-4
Support For Error Code 30126-4
30126-4 Office Error
Reasons For Error Code 30126-4
Fehler Code 30126-4
Unable to Install Office Error 30126-4
Microsoft On line Support for Error 30126-4
Microsoft office 2013 Support
Microsoft Office 365 Support
Office 365 technical support phone number