Error Code 30145-27 While Installing Office 365/ 2013
Error Code 30145-27 Description :
Error Code 30145-27 can occur if there’s a problem installing the 64-bit version of Office, if temporary files are causing a conflict, or if a previous install of Office failed.
How to Fix Install Error Code 30145-27 :
Please follow the steps mentioned below to fix Error 30145-27 :
Before you try the steps below, close the error message, restart your computer and try installing Office again.
If you need any further assistance in following the instructions please Initiate the Chat with our technical expert.
Windows 7 :
- Click Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Click the Office program you want to repair, and then click Change.
- Do one of the following :
- In Office 2010, click Repair > Continue.
- In Office 2013, click Quick Repair.
Windows 8 :
1. Press the Windows logo key + X to see a list of commands and options.
2. Click Programs and Features.
3. Click the Office program you want to Remove.
4. Do one of the following:
> In Office 2010, click Remove > Continue.
> In Office 2013, click Uninstall.
You might need to restart your computer after uninstall is complete.
Please note the following points before you start re-installation of Office 2013 / 365 :
- Temporarily disable your antivirus and firewall
- Try updating your router firmware
- Reset Internet Explorer settings
- Start Internet Explorer without add-ons
- Turn off hardware acceleration
- Reset the Task Scheduler
- Try a hardwired connection
>> Now try to Install Office program and check if the issue ( Error code 30145-27) persists <<
Step 1 :
Go to office.com/setup and enter your product key.
Step 2 :
Enter log in credentials to verify the product key which you have entered above
Step 3 :
Select the language and click on Install
Step 4 :
Getting installed now
Step 5 :
Step 6 :
Office was successfully installed on this computer.
Now try to open any of office document or new word file and check the result.
If the issue ( Error Code 30145-27 ) persists after re-installing the Office 2013/ 365 ,
There might be an issue with system registry settings or bit version of office you are installing.
It is strongly recommended to have check on your computer by the technical support engineer,
Click on the Image below to Initiate the chat with our Technical Expert:
Follow Us on Facebook @ Live Assist
Error Code 30145-27 Search Keywords :
Microsoft Office Error Code 30145-27
Office 365 Error Code 30145-27
Office 2013 Error Code 30145-27
How To Fix Error Code 30145-27
Solution For Error 30145-27
Live Support For 30145-27
Support For Error Code 30145-27
30145-27 Office Error
Reasons For Error Code 30145-27
Fehler Code 30145-27
Unable to Install Office Error 30145-27
Microsoft On line Support for Error 30145-27
Microsoft office 2013 Support
Microsoft Office 365 Support
Office 365 technical support phone number