Error Code 30170-4 While Installing Office 365 / 2013
Error Code 30170-4 Description :
Error code 30170-4 can occur if a previous install of Office failed. Something went wrong error code 30170-4
How to Fix Install Error Code 30170-4 :
Please follow the steps mentioned below to fix Error 30170-4 :
Before you try the steps below, close the error message, restart your computer and try installing Office again. You should also check your updates to make sure all critical updates are installed on your computer.
If you need any further assistance in following the instructions please Initiate the Chat with our technical expert.
Windows 7 :
- Click Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Click the Office program you want to repair, and then click Change.
- Do one of the following :
- In Office 2010, click Repair > Continue.
- In Office 2013, click Quick Repair.
Windows 8 :
1. Press the Windows logo key + X to see a list of commands and options.
2. Click Programs and Features.
3. Click the Office program you want to Remove.
4. Do one of the following:
> In Office 2010, click Remove > Continue.
> In Office 2013, click Uninstall.
You might need to restart your computer after uninstall is complete.
Please note the following points before you start re-installation of Office 2013 / 365 :
- Temporarily disable your antivirus and firewall
- Try updating your router firmware
- Reset Internet Explorer settings
- Start Internet Explorer without add-ons
- Try a hardwired connection
>> Now try to Install Office program and check if the issue ( Error code 30170-4 ) persists <<
Step 1 :
Go to office.com/setup and enter your product key.
Step 2 :
Log in to microsoft account and verify the product key which you have entered.
Step 3 :
Select the language and click on install to start the installation.
Step 4 :
Now getting the things ready for office installation.
Step 5 :
Office program installed successfully on this computer.
If the issue ( Error Code 30170-4 ) persists after installing the Office 2013/ 365 ,
There might be an issue with system registry settings or configuration files.
It is strongly recommended to have check on your computer by the technical support team member,
Click on the Image below to Initiate the chat with our Technical Expert:
Error code 30170-4 Search Keywords :
Microsoft Office Error Code 30170-4
Office 365 Error Code 30170-4
Office 2013 Error Code 30170-4
How To Fix Error Code 30170-4
Solution For Error 30170-4
Live Support For 30170-4
Support For Error Code 30170-4
30170-4 Office Error
Reasons For Error Code 30170-4
Fehler Code 30170-4
Unable to Install Office Error 30170-4
Microsoft On line Support for Error 30170-4
Microsoft office 2013 Support
Microsoft Office 365 Support
Office 365 technical support phone number