Error code 30174-8 while installing Office 365/2013
Error Code 30174-8 Description :
Microsoft Office error code 30174-8 generally is due to an existing installation of the Microsoft Office suite in your computer. This error is applicable with all the versions of Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Office 2013.
Before you try the steps below, close the error message, restart your computer and try installing Office again. You should also check your updates to make sure all critical updates are installed on your computer.
How to Fix Install Error Code 30174-8 :
Temporarily disable your antivirus and firewall
Try updating your router firmware
Use Disk Cleanup to delete temporary files and temporary internet files
Reset Internet Explorer settings
Stop the print spooler
Remove older versions of Office (Personally I <Rohn007> don’t agree with this one … )
Start Internet Explorer without add-ons
Run system file checker: sfc /scannow
Turn off hardware acceleration
Reset the Task Scheduler
Try a hardwired connection
Create a new Windows Admin profile (Windows 7 only)
1. Click on Start menu and then select Control Panel.
2. Launch Programs and then click on Programs and Features.
3. Now, scroll and select the Office product and click Change at the top of the Window.
4. Then, click on Quick Repair and wait till the Office program is repaired.
5. If the above steps did not help fix the issue, it is required to uninstall the office products and then install it again…
Windows 8 / Windows 8.1
1. Press the Windows logo key and the letter R to launch the Run window.
2. Enter the command “control” and the hit Enter.
3. Then, select Programs and Features.
4. Now, scroll and select the Office product and click Change at the top of the Window.
You might need to restart your computer after uninstall is complete.
>> Now try to Install Office program and check if the issue ( Error code 30174-8 ) persists <<
Step 1 :
Go to office.com/setup and enter your product key
Step 2 :
Log in with microsoft account details to verify the product key
Step 3 :
Select the language and click on install to start installation process
Step 4 :
Now office is installing on your computer
Step 5 :
Office 365 / 2013 was installed successfully on your machine
Step 6 :
You can use the office programs now
If the issue ( Error Code 30174-8 ) persists after installing the Office 2013/ 365 ,
There might be an issue with system registry settings , configuration files or temporary files.
It is strongly recommended to have check on your computer by the technical support member,
Click on the Image below to Initiate the chat with our Technical Expert
Related Search Keywords :
Microsoft Office Error Code 30174-8
Office 365 Error Code 30174-8
Office 2013 Error Code 30174-8
How To Fix Error Code 30174-8
Solution For Error 30174-8
Live Support For 30174-8
Support For Error Code 30174-8
30174-8 Office Error
Reasons For Error Code 30174-8
Fehler Code 30174-8
Unable to Install Office Error 30174-8
Microsoft On line Support for Error 30174-8
Microsoft office 2013 Support
Microsoft Office 365 Support
Office 365 technical support phone number