Error Code 30203-4 While Installing Office 365 / 2013
Error Code 30203-4 Description :
30203-4 usually occurs if a second installation of Office was started before the first installation was finished or if you restarted your computer before the current Office installation was finished.
How to Fix Install Error Code 30203-4 :
Please follow the steps mentioned below to fix Error 30203-4 :
Before you try the steps below, close the error message, restart your computer and try installing Office again. You should also check your updates to make sure all critical updates are installed on your computer.
If you need any further assistance in following the instructions please Initiate the Chat with our technical expert.
Windows 7 :
- Click Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Click the Office program you want to repair, and then click Change.
- Do one of the following :
- In Office 2010, click Repair > Continue.
- In Office 2013, click Quick Repair.
Windows 8 :
1. Press the Windows logo key + X to see a list of commands and options.
2. Click Programs and Features.
3. Click the Office program you want to Remove.
4. Do one of the following:
> In Office 2010, click Remove > Continue.
> In Office 2013, click Uninstall.
You might need to restart your computer after uninstall is complete.
Please note the following points before you start re-installation of Office 2013 / 365 :
- Temporarily disable your antivirus and firewall
- Try updating your router firmware
- Use Disk Clean up to delete temporary files and temporary internet files
- Reset Internet Explorer settings
- Start Internet Explorer without add-ons
- Turn off hardware acceleration
- Reset the Task Scheduler
- Try a hard wired connection
>> Now try to Install Office program and check if the issue ( Error code 30203-4 ) persists <<
Step 1 :
Go to office.com/setup and enter your product key.
Step 2 :
Verify the microsoft office product key
Step 3 :
Select the language and click on install
Step 4 :
Step 5 :
Step 6 :
office installed successfully on this computer now.
If the issue ( Error Code 30203-4 ) persists after installing the Office 2013/ 365 ,
There might be an issue with system registry settings , configuration files or temporary files.
It is strongly recommended to have check on your computer by the technical support member,
Click on the Image below to Initiate the chat with our Technical Expert:
Office error code 30203-4 Search Keywords :
Microsoft Office Error Code 30203-4
Office 365 Error Code 30203-4
Office 2013 Error Code 30203-4
How To Fix Error Code 30203-4
Solution For Error 30203-4
Live Support For 30203-4
Support For Error Code 30203-4
30203-4 Office Error
Reasons For Error Code 30203-4
Fehler Code 30203-4
Unable to Install Office Error 30203-4
Microsoft On line Support for Error 30203-4
Microsoft office 2013 Support
Microsoft Office 365 Support
Office 365 technical support phone number