Error code 30015-6 While Installing Office 365 / 2013
Error code 30015-6 Description :
Error code 30015-6 can occur if there’s a problem installing the 64-bit version of Office, if temporary files are causing a conflict, or if a previous install of Office failed.
How to Fix Install Error code 30015-6 :
Before you try the steps below, close the error message, restart your computer and try installing Office again. You should also check your updates to make sure all critical updates are installed on your computer.
If you need any further assistance in following the instructions please Initiate the Chat with our technical expert.
Windows 7 :
- Click Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Click the Office program you want to repair, and then click Change.
- Do one of the following :
- In Office 2010, click Repair > Continue.
- In Office 2013/office 2016, click Quick Repair.
Windows 8 :
- Press the Windows logo key + X to see a list of commands and options.
2. Click Programs and Features.
3. Click the Office program you want to Remove.
4. Do one of the following:
> In Office 2010, click Remove > Continue.
> In Office 2013/office 2016, click Uninstall.
You might need to restart your computer after uninstall is complete.
Please note the following points before you start re-installation of Office 2013 / 365 :
- Temporarily disable your antivirus and firewall
- Try updating your router firmware
- Use Disk Clean up to delete temporary files and temporary internet files
- Reset Internet Explorer settings
- Start Internet Explorer without add-ons
- Turn off hardware acceleration
- Reset the Task Scheduler
- Try a hardwired connection
>> Now try to Install Office program and check if the issue ( Error code 30015-6 ) persists <<
Step 1 :
Go to office.com/setup and enter your product key.
Step 2 :
Verify your microsoft office product key by logging in to microsoft account
Step 3 :
Select the language and click on install
Step 4 :
Office installation is getting things ready for you
Step 5 :
Office installed successfully on this computer
If the issue ( Error code 30015-6 ) persists after installing the Office 2013/ 365 ,
There might be an issue with system registry settings or configuration files.
It is strongly recommended to have check on your computer by the technical support member,
Click on the Image below to Initiate the chat with our Technical Expert:
Office error code 30015-6 Search Keywords :
Microsoft Office Error code 30015-6
Office 365 Error code 30015-6
Office 2013 Error code 30015-6
How To Fix Error code 30015-6
Solution For Error 30015-6
Live Support For 30015-6
Support For Error code 30015-6
30015-6 Office Error
Reasons For Error code 30015-6
Fehler Code 30015-6
Unable to Install Office Error 30015-6
Microsoft On line Support for Error 30015-6
Microsoft office 2013 Support
Microsoft Office 365 Support
Office 365 technical support phone number