Error Code 1018-13 While installing Office 365 / 2013
Error Code 1018-13 Description :
Microsoft Office error code 1018-13 generally is due to an existing installation of the Microsoft Office suite in your computer.
This error is applicable with all the versions of Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Office 2013.
Before you try the steps below, close the error message, restart your computer and try installing Office again.
You should also check your updates to make sure all critical updates are installed on your computer.
How to Fix Install Error Code 1018-13 :
Temporarily disable your antivirus and firewall
Try updating your router firmware
Use Disk Cleanup to delete temporary files and temporary internet files
Reset Internet Explorer settings
Stop the print spooler
Start Internet Explorer without add-on
Run system file checker: sfc /scannow
Turn off hardware acceleration
Reset the Task Scheduler
Try a hardwired connection.
Follow the below mentioned steps to uninstall the office program
1. Click on Start menu and then select Control Panel.
2. Launch Programs and then click on Programs and Features.
3. Now, scroll and select the Office product and click Change at the top of the Window.
4. Then, click on Quick Repair and wait till the Office program is repaired.
5. If the above steps did not help fix the issue, it is required to uninstall the office products and then install it again..
Windows 8 / Windows 8.1
1. Press the Windows logo key and the letter R to launch the Run window.
2. Enter the command “control” and the hit Enter.
3. Then, select Programs and Features.
4. Now, scroll and select the Office product and click Change at the top of the Window.
You might need to restart your computer after uninstall is complete.
>> Now try to Install Office program and check if the issue ( Error code 1018-13 ) persists <<
Step 1 :
Go to office.com/setup and enter your product key
Step 2 :
To download and install Office 365, you may log in to the My Account page on Office.com with the Microsoft account you used to purchase or register the product key.
Step 3 :
Select the language and proceed with install
Step 4 :
Wait until the installation gets completed
Step 5 :
Microsoft office getting things ready for first use
Step 6 :
Office 365 / 2013 installed successfully
If the issue ( Error Code 1018-13 ) persists after installing the Office 2013/ 365 ,
There might be an issue with system registry settings , configuration files or temporary files.
It is strongly recommended to have check on your computer by the technical support member,
Click on the Image below to Initiate the chat with our Technical Expert
Related Search Keywords :
Microsoft Office Error Code 1018-13
Office 365 Error Code 1018-13
Office 2013 Error Code 1018-13
How To Fix Error Code 1018-13
Solution For Error 1018-13
Live Support For 1018-13
Support For Error Code 1018-13
1018-13 Office Error
Reasons For Error Code 1018-13
Fehler Code 1018-13
Unable to Install Office Error 1018-13
Microsoft On line Support for Error 1018-13
Microsoft office 2013 Support
Microsoft Office 365 Support
Office 365 technical support phone number