Error Code 2147483634-8 While Installing Office 365/2019
Error Code 2147483634-8 Description :
When launching any of the Office 2013 applications, the splash screen will be displayed, but the application will immediately crash. You may receive an error similar to the following one for Word 2013
Microsoft Word has stopped working
Error Code 2147483634-8
This problem has been seen to be caused by certain versions of the third-party DisplayLink User Mode Driver (dlumd32.dll), specifically versions of the dlumd32.dll file lower than 8.7.x.
How to Fix Install Error Code 2147483634-8:
Please follow the steps mentioned below to fix Error 2147483634-8 :
Before you try the steps below, close the error message, restart your computer and try installing Office again. You should also check your updates to make sure all critical updates are installed on your computer.
If you need any further assistance in following the instructions please Initiate the Chat with our technical expert.
Windows 7 :
- Click Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Click the Office program you want to repair, and then click Change.
- Do one of the following :
- In Office 2010, click Repair > Continue.
- In Office 2013, click Quick Repair.
Windows 8 :
1. Press the Windows logo key + X to see a list of commands and options.
2. Click Programs and Features.
3. Click the Office program you want to Remove.
4. Do one of the following:
> In Office 2010, click Remove > Continue.
> In Office 2013, click Uninstall.
You might need to restart your computer after uninstall is complete.
Please note the following points before you start re-installation of Office 2013 / 365 :
- Temporarily disable your antivirus and firewall
- Try updating your router firmware
- Use Disk Cleanup to delete temporary files and temporary internet files
- Reset Internet Explorer settings
- Stop the print spooler
- Remove older versions of Office (Personally I <Rohn007> don’t agree with this one … )
- Start Internet Explorer without add-on
- Run system file checker: sfc /scannow
- Turn off hardware acceleration
- Reset the Task Scheduler
- Try a hardwired connection
- Create a new Windows Admin profile (Windows 7 only)
>> Now try to Install Office program and check if the issue ( Error code 2147483634-8 ) persists <<
Step 1 :
Go to office.com/setup and enter your product key.
Step 2 :
Enter microsoft log in details to verify your account
Step 3 :
Select the Language in which you want to operate the Office program and click on install
Step 4 :
Now the Office is installing, please wait until installation gets completed
Step 5 :
Step 6 :
Office was installed successfully on your machine
If the issue ( Error Code 2147483634-8 ) persists after installing the Office 2013/ 365 ,
There might be an issue with system registry settings or configuration files.
It is strongly recommended to have check on your computer by the technical support member,
Click on the Image below to Initiate the chat with our Technical Expert:
Follow Us on Facebook
Office error code 2147483634-8 Search Keywords :
Microsoft Office Error Code 2147483634-8
Office 365 Error Code 2147483634-8
Office 2013 Error Code 2147483634-8
How To Fix Error Code 2147483634-8
Solution For Error 2147483634-8
Live Support For 2147483634-8
Support For Error Code 2147483634-8
2147483634-8 Office Error
Reasons For Error Code 2147483634-8
Fehler Code 2147483634-8
Unable to Install Office Error 2147483634-8
Microsoft On line Support for Error 2147483634-8
Microsoft office 2013 Support
Microsoft Office 365 Support
Office 365 technical support phone number