Error Code 30094-1 While Installing Office 365 / 2019
Error Code 30094-1 Description :
When you are trying to download office on to any second computer, some times it fails to download and shows Error Code 30094-1.
Please follow the steps mentioned below to fix the issue:
To fix the problem, use Task Manager to end any Office install process or remove previous installs of Office 2013 or Office 365 before installing
If you need any further assistance in following the instructions please Initiate the Chat with our technical expert.
Windows 7 :
- Click Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Click the Office program you want to repair, and then click Change.
- Do one of the following :
- In Office 2010, click Repair > Continue.
- In Office 2013, click Quick Repair.
Windows 8 :
1. Press the Windows logo key + X to see a list of commands and options.
2. Click Programs and Features.
3. Click the Office program you want to Remove.
4. Do one of the following:
> In Office 2010, click Remove > Continue.
> In Office 2013, click Uninstall.
You might need to restart your computer after uninstall is complete.
Please note the following points before you start installation of Office 2013 / 365 :
- Temporarily disable your antivirus and firewall
- Try updating your router firmware
- Use Disk Clean up to delete temporary files and temporary internet files
- Start Internet Explorer without add-ons
- Run system file checker: sfc /scannow
- Turn off hardware acceleration
- Reset the Task Scheduler
- Try a hardwired connection
>> Now try to Install Microsoft Office and check if the issue ( Error code 30094-1) persists <<
Step 1 :
Go to office.com/setup and enter your office 365 / 2013 product key.
Step 2 :
Sign in to your microsoft account with required log on credential to verify the product key
Step 3 :
Click on Install to start office installation. if you are trying install on new computer the available install count will decrease. If not it will remain same
Step 4 :
Now microsoft office is installing in the back ground
Step 5 :
Your office got installed successfully
If the issue ( Error Code 30094-1 ) persists after installing the Office 2013/ 365 ,
There might be an issue with malware software or your firewall settings and microsoft account issues.
It is strongly recommended to have check on your computer by the technical support member,
Click on the Image below to Initiate the chat with our Technical Expert:
Search Keywords :