Error Code 30094-4 While Installing Office 365 / 2019
Error Code 30094-4 Description :
Error Code 30094-4 can occur if there’s a problem installing the 64-bit version of Office, if temporary files are causing a conflict, or if a previous install of Office failed.
Solution for Fix Install Error Code 30094-4 :
Please follow the steps mentioned below to fix Error 30094-4:
Please check windows updates to make sure all critical updates are installed on your computer.
If you need any further assistance in following the instructions please Initiate the Chat with our technical expert.
Windows 7 :
- Click Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Click the Office program you want to repair, and then click Change.
- Do one of the following :
- In Office 2010, click Repair > Continue.
- In Office 2013, click Quick Repair.
Windows 8 :
1. Press the Windows logo key + X to see a list of commands and options.
2. Click Programs and Features.
3. Click the Office program you want to Remove.
4. Do one of the following:
> In Office 2010, click Remove > Continue.
> In Office 2013, click Uninstall.
You might need to restart your computer after uninstall is complete.
Please note the following points before you start installation of Office 2013 / 365 :
- Temporarily disable your antivirus and firewall
- Try updating your router firmware
- Use Disk Clean up to delete temporary files and temporary internet files
- Reset Internet Explorer settings
- Start Internet Explorer without add-ons
- Turn off hardware acceleration
- Reset the Task Scheduler
- Try a hardwired connection
>> Now try to Install Office program and check if the issue ( Error code 30094-4) persists <<
Step 1 :
Go to office.com/setup and enter your product key.
Step 2 :
Verify your product key by logging in to your microsoft account
Step 3 :
Click on the install button to start office installation, select the language you want to use
Step 4 :
Office is getting installed now
Step 5 :
Take a look to know about great new stuff
If the issue ( Error Code 30094-4 ) persists after installing the Office 2013/ 365 ,
There might be an issue with bit version of office you are installing or system registry settings.
It is strongly recommended to have check on your computer by the technical support member,
Click on the Image below to Initiate the chat with our Technical Expert:
Search Keywords :