Solution for Error Code 30125-1011 (404) :It’s important to make sure that Windows is fully up-to-date. A recent update could correct the startup issue you are experiencing with your Office 2013 or Office 2016 application.
Install the latest Windows updates to your computer:
- Restart your computer.
- Try to open your Office application.
- If after installing Windows updates you’re still receiving a Error Code 30125-1011 (404), continue to the next section and follow the instructions.
- Firstly, Temporarily disable your antivirus and firewall
- Secondly, Try updating your router firmware
- Use Disk Cleanup to delete temporary files and temporary internet files
- Further, Reset Internet Explorer settings
- And, Start Internet Explorer without add-on
- Run system file checker: sfc /scannow
- Turn off hardware acceleration
- Reset the Task Scheduler
- Try a hardwired connection