Error Code 87-6 While installing Office 365 / 2019
Error Code 87-6 Description :
Error code 87-6 usually occurs if a second installation of Office was started before the first installation was finished or if you restarted your computer before the current Office installation was finished.
How to Fix Error Code 87-6:
If you get an error while downloading or installing Office, sometimes restarting your computer is enough to fix the problem.
Please follow the steps mentioned below to fix Error 87-6 :
Before you try the steps below, close the error message, restart your computer and try installing Office again. You should also check your updates to make sure all critical updates are installed on your computer.
If you need any further assistance in following the instructions please Initiate the Chat with our technical expert.
- Temporarily disable your antivirus and firewall
- Try updating your router firmware
- Use Disk Cleanup to delete temporary files and temporary internet files
- Reset Internet Explorer settings
- Start Internet Explorer without add-on
- Run system file checker: sfc /scannow
- Turn off hardware acceleration
- Reset the Task Scheduler
- Try a hardwired connection
Windows 7 :
- Click Start > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features.
- Click the Office program you want to repair, and then click Change.
- Do one of the following :
- In Office 2010, click Repair > Continue.
- In Office 2013, click Quick Repair.
Windows 8 :
1. Press the Windows logo key + X to see a list of commands and options.
2. Click Programs and Features.
3. Click the Office program you want to Remove.
4. Do one of the following:
> In Office 2010, click Remove > Continue.
> In Office 2013, click Uninstall.
You might need to restart your computer after uninstall is complete.
>> Now try to Install Office program and check if the issue ( Error code 87-6 ) persists <<
Step 1 :
Go to office.com/setup and enter your product key.
Step 2 :
Log in with microsoft account credentials
Step 3 :
Select the language and proceed with install
Step 4 :
Now office installing in the back ground
Step 5 :
Office getting things ready for first time
Step 6 :
You can use office successfully on your computer
If the issue ( Error Code 87-6) persists after installing the Office 2013/ 365 ,
There might be an issue with system registry settings , configuration files or temporary files.
It is strongly recommended to have check on your computer by the technical support member,
Click on the Image below to Initiate the chat with our Technical Expert:
Related Search Keywords :
Microsoft Office Error Code 87-6
Office 365 Error Code 87-6
Office 2013 Error Code 87-6
How To Fix Error Code 87-6
Solution For Error 87-6
Live Support For 87-6
Support For Error Code 87-6
87-6 Office Error
Reasons For Error Code 87-6
Fehler Code 87-6
Unable to Install Office Error 87-6
Microsoft On line Support for Error 87-6
Microsoft office 2013 Support
Microsoft Office 365 Support
Office 365 technical support phone number