If you can’t make Microsoft Word 2019 work because “Microsoft Word has encountered an error that prevents it from work properly,” then the solution is here.
We’re sorry, but word has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Word will need to be closed as a result.
Error Code Issues:
Microsoft Word is a multipurpose document editor, everyone knows it. With Word 2019 or 2016. Your capabilities to modify documents have increased in many folds, since the last iteration contains the best of Office you can get.
However, there are some scenarios in which you cannot make the Office components work as expected. Recently, while working on Word 2019, I received the following error message:” Word has run into an error that is preventing office 365 “.
We are sorry, but Word has run into an error that is preventing office 365has encountered an error that prevents it from working correctly. The word should close as a result.
Do You Want to Repair Now?
Solutions: Word has Run Into an Error that is Preventing Office 365
[Repair now] [Help] [Close]
As the error message suggested, I tried both manual repair and online repair, but nothing worked. Then I uninstalled Office 2019 or 2016 and reinstalled it, but again, there were no differences in the situation and I still received this error.
Then I tried to run Office using the troubleshooting support settings, and after doing some experiments, I was able to get Word and other Office components correctly.
So, if you also face this problem, this is what you should do:
How to FIX: MS Word has run in an error that prevents it from working properly:
Support for Word has run into an error that is preventing office 365
- Go to the location of the Word program file and right click on it, select Troubleshoot compatibility issues.
- In the Program Compatibility Trouble shooter window, select the option Troubleshoot the program.
- Continue, select I don’t see my program in the list What problems do you see? zone. Click Next.
- Next, select Windows 8 and click Next on the following screen:
- Now is the time to test the operation of Word, so press Test the program button. As expected, Word would work fine for the configuration included here, so you can click Next after trying it.
- Finally, click Yes, save this setting for this program option in the following window and keep this setting:
When you’re done, check Word again. You will notice that the problem has been successfully resolved. You can also repair other Office components in a similar way. Word has run into an error that is preventing office 365.
Otherwise, chat with our Technician to fix your computer issues Now!
As a result, our technicians will resolve all issues on your computer.